Welcome to Washington Rides!
Washington Rides and Washington City Transit are combining into one agency under Washington Rides effective Wednesday,
July 1, 2015. Click here to find out what this means to you.
The mission of the Washington County Transportation Authority (Washington Rides) is to promote and provide high quality, cost-effective transportation to the citizens of Washington County and surrounding areas as appropriate, especially older adults, persons with disabilities, veterans, and economically disadvantaged individuals, including those on Medical Assistance.
At Washington Rides, We Promise
- A prompt response to your call for a reservation.
- Door-to-Door service. Passengers who need and request assistance will receive it, from the door of their pick-up point to the door of their destination.
- A ride time no longer than 60 minutes in most cases.
- A timely pick-up, between 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after your scheduled pick-up time for local trips (could be more for long distance or run-time trips) .
- A driver who is well-trained in defensive driving, passenger assistance, and sensitivity to people with special needs.
Driver Opportunities Available. If you have a clean driving record and are interested in either a full- or part-time position, please contact our subcontractors directly for more information and how to apply.
- First Transit (Washington/Canonsburg area)
- Tri County Access (Mon Valley area)